Single serving brownie for you and only you 😍 oooor make someone's day and share 🥰 I have been experimenting with ratios for a delicious and healthy brownie for a while and I think I found a winner with this one! Swipe to see a close-up. 🤤
• 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted). You can also use butter.
• 1/8- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I used @silkalmond .
• 1/4 cup coconut flour. (I've also done half coconut flour and half almond meal which is pretty good!)
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1-3 tsp of stevia, monk fruit, or honey. I used 1 tsp of monk fruit extract but the sweetness is up to you!
• 1-2 tbsp of your favorite nut butter. I used @perfectketones macadamia, cashew, coconut butter because it is SUPER delicious and drizzles really well
• Dark chocolate. I used @lilys_sweets_chocolate 85%
• Preheat oven
Single serving brownie for you and only you 😍 oooor make someone's day and share 🥰 I have been experimenting with...