Hi, Gems! My name is Camille and I am the owner of Glmmd Beauty Extensions. I pride myself on being a self-taught wig specialist and wig advocate! I specialize in hand sewn units and each unit is custom made for its owner! At Glmmd Beauty , we strive to provide quality units at an affordable price. I believe that "wigs are the new weaves". Every Gem should have the perfect unit or 2!
Notes before booking:
* All units require up to a week for construction. Please book in advance. Rush orders can be arranged for a $25 added fee, but we must discuss this prior to booking the service. The date that you book is the day you drop off your hair (not the day you pick up your unit).
* PLEASE arrive at your scheduled time for wig consultation. Be mindful that I will be taking head measurements upon arrival. Please wear your hair in such a way that your measurements will be accurate. Also I do work from home and not a salon, so space is limited.
* A nonrefundable deposit of $10 must be paid through PayPal. This will go towards your service. You do not need an account to do so. Canceling appointments is not an exception, however rescheduling will ensure you do not have to pay another deposit.
* The remainder of your balance MUST be paid via cash or paypal.
* Please book all services that apply to you. For ex. If you would like a unit made and you want it to be dyed, then book both services. The service you book is the service I will perform.
* WHEN BOOKING A BOB: Be sure, be SURE, BE SURE that your lace closure is the same length as your bundles (or longer). This is mandatory in order to keep some length and fullness towards the front of the unit. Ex. if all bundles are 14 inches, then get a 14 inch closure (a 16 inch closure would be even better) Please do not get 14 inch bundles with a 10 inch closure. I will be forced to cut all the hair shorter than 10 inches for a true blunt cut (or asymmetrical).
* HAIR IS NOT PROVIDED
* Please consult with email us for coloring services (other than black). Disclaimer: I am not responsible for how your hair takes color/and or bleach. The quality of your hair is a key factor to consider when booking coloring services.
* For information on shipping, please email me at email@example.com. Note: You will need to provide me with measurements and cover the costs of shipping. All units that require shipping must be paid in full before being shipped. Getting your hair AND measurements to me BEFORE your appointment date is imperative. Not providing me with them on time will result in your unit construction being pushed back. Sending me inaccurate measurements will result in you paying for another unit construction. I provided a chart on how to take your measurements. (It is best to allow someone else to take your measurements.)
* No call, no shows will result in an extra $10 being added to your deposit ($20) the next time you try to book. A second NCNS will result in you being BANNED from booking again. Appointments are classified as a NCNS after 15 minutes have passed and I have not been contacted. You MUST notify me that you are going to be late and/or reschedule your appointment via website BEFORE the appointment time or your deposit will be forfeited.
* I work diligently to be sure each and every unit is completed and given my undivided attention, but during that time I also go to school and cannot always respond immediately. You will be notified as soon as your unit is completed.
* I DO NOT DO INSTALLS AT THIS TIME. All units are glueless and secured with an elastic band. View Less
Hi, Gems! My name is Camille and I am the owner of Glmmd Beauty Extensions. I pride myself on being a self-taught wig specialist and wig advocate! I specialize... View More